Friday, November 03, 2006

Day Three

It was a decent day - although primarily it was a functional day filled with catching up on laundry and house work. That said, I have not been able to do that as of late, so I can feel that the day was a success in that regard. A total change of pace from where I was. I do need to get going on the writing of this book. The concept is good, but I have yet to figure out how to pull it together. Maybe I can get some of that done this weekend.

My list to date:

1) Skydive
2) Sleep til noon
3) Eat Ice Cream for Breakfast
4) Climb a mountain
5) Get a great tan
-----Got membership at tanning place for 3 months!
6) Golf
7) Feed the poor
8) Throw a tea party
-----Need to look into invites...
9) Drink water every day
-----Started!
10) Be a vegetarian... for at least a month (starting tomorrow?)
11) Learn to cook fish (see above)
12) Read something new and interesting every day
-----Today it was Magazines about South Carolina
13) Keep flowers in the house (Stop and smell the roses)
-----Started! Bought Beautiful mini-roses
14) Go to museums
15) Play paintball
16) Start a Starbucks fund with my change... so that I don't feel guilty about my Chai Latte habit.
-----Started!
17) Get in great shape

No comments: