Things are going well with my "break." Yesterday I met with a friend who suggested that I Consider business coaching as my next career. That is an interesting option that I am going to pursue a bit. I also worked out at the gym again. I ran 1 mile - 12 minutes, and did weights. I was only there about 30 minutes but if the stiffness I woke up with is any indication, I did a decent job. Now if only I can combine the time I spent the other day with the actual exercise. Still tying to do the xylitol thing. So as far as my health-related goals, I am doing well.
Here is the list so far:
) Skydive
2) Sleep til noon (or at least stay in bed!)
3) Eat Ice Cream for Breakfast
-----Done- it was really yummy. Then I got a stomach ache, which probably explains why people don't eat ice cream for breakfast. So I have marked this one done, and gone back to eating ice cream at night.
4) Climb a mountain
-----Need to plan a trip to Denver
5) Get a great tan
-----Happy to report I am getting golden!
6) Golf
-----Talked to Kelly, I may try to visit her in Florida after Jan 1st and go then
7) Feed the poor-----Have info, need to call monday
8) Throw a tea party
-----Planned!
9) Drink water every day
-----Started!
10) Be a vegetarian... for at least a month
-----Failed first attempt - start over December 1
11) Learn to cook a fish meal (see above)
12) Read something new and interesting every day
13)) Keep flowers in the house (Stop and smell the roses)
-----Started! Bought Beautiful mini-roses
14) Go to museums
-----Started
16) Start a Starbucks fund with my change... so that I don't feel guilty about my Chai Latte habit
.-----Started!
17) Get in great shape
-----Got 1 month gym membership - and Ive gone a couple times
18) Get organized
19) Eat the best meal ever
20) Memorize a poem
21) Visit my Grandparents
-----Flight booked
22) Roll down a grassy hill on my side
23) Climb a tree
24) Plant a tree
25) Swim a mile
26) Play poker
27) Be the kind of person that sends out notes
28) Declutter the house
29) Have a picture taken of myself that I like
30) Make the bed more often
31) Be the kind of person who sends cards
32) Keep the car clean
33) Finish Projects
-----finished beading project the other night - need to get on scrapbook projects
34) Be available for friends and family who need me
35) Figure out next career step
36) Write 2nd Book
Friday, November 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Interesting ambitions you've got there. Good luck!
Post a Comment