I had a great weekend of spending quality family time - that was nice and I have continued my buying spree...
Yesterday, I went to the gym and did the stationary bike for an hour. It was nice to get to the gym and do that, but I recognize that I really should have worked harder. I kind-of took it easy... tomorrow!
On the better health thing - I went to one of Ellie Phillips' "clean white teeth" seminars last night. Now I am a fairly skeptical person, but I learned a lot last night that makes really good sense. Ellie's dental system is just a good idea - it is simple and I can't wait to start seeing the results for my teeth, my son, my bones (xylitol helps strengthen the teeth as well as the bones - great for those prone to osteoperosis), and my overall health. Hopefully I can help Ellie get the word out with the blog that I am doing for her now (http://askdrellie.blogspot.com) and the books that we want to start writing. I am a believer now... who would have thought!
The house continues to slowly get organized. I have to get a bunch of stuff done today as well - but progress is being made. I have to get writing now for the next 45 minutes - so more later.
Meg
Wednesday, November 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment