Saturday, November 04, 2006

Day 4

I have spend most of the day taking it easy at home. My new change of pace is nice but I feel like I am not getting enough done.

And I'm not.

I have started to write, although I am not entirely sure how the next book will come together yet. I think I am suffering a little from writer's block. So I have decided just to write... thoughts ideas, one foot in front of the other and trust it will come together.

If I recall correctly, it takes 25,000 words minimum for a book to be published like I did last time. Also, I do have the option to go with a traditional publisher this time...But I will need the table of contents and a chapter or two. So that has been my main focus. But I still need to work on my list.

Here is where I am today:

My list to date:

1) Skydive
2) Sleep til noon (or at least stay in bed!)
3) Eat Ice Cream for Breakfast
-----Did the other day - it was really yummy. Then I got a stomach ache, which probably explains why people don't eat ice cream for breakfast. So I have marked this one done, and gone back to eating ice cream at night.
4) Climb a mountain
-----Need to plan a trip to Denver
5) Get a great tan
-----Got membership at tanning place for 3 months!
6) Golf
-----Talked to Kelly, I may try to visit her in Florida after Jan 1st and go then
7) Feed the poor
-----Have info, need to call monday
8) Throw a tea party
-----Need to look into invites...But I started putting things together - looking at Sunday December 3rd
9) Drink water every day
-----Started! But the water heater is on the fritz or something so all the water in the house is coming out brown... (yuck)
10) Be a vegetarian... for at least a month (starting tomorrow?)
11) Learn to cook fish (see above)
12) Read something new and interesting every day
-----Today it was articals about time management online
13) Keep flowers in the house (Stop and smell the roses)
-----Started! Bought Beautiful mini-roses
14) Go to museums
15) Play paintball
16) Start a Starbucks fund with my change... so that I don't feel guilty about my Chai Latte habit.
-----Started!
17) Get in great shape
-----I haven't touched that Elliptical yet...
18) Get organized
19) Eat the best meal ever
20) Memorize a poem
21) Visit my Grandparents
22) Roll down a grassy hill on my side
23) Climb a tree
24) Plant a tree
25) Swim a mile
26) Play poker

No comments: