1) Skydive
2) Sleep til noon
3) Eat Ice Cream for Breakfast
4) Climb a mountain
5) Get a great tan
6) Golf
7) Feed the poor
so I am working hard on my tan today. Not sure what tomorrow will hold. I want to Golf, and I think my friend Kelly can help me with that one - being the expert golfer that she is - and the friend too so she can show me how and oly make fun of me a little bit.
The tan thing is allme, but I am using a self tanner to help it along - I do afterall live in teh North, and it is, to be honest, winter. I will vacation in sunny climates as much as possible between now and February, but I will need to supplement to make it really happen and avoid skin cancer as best as I can.
Climb a mountain is all in my sister Erin's hands I think - I will have to ask her. She does that kind of thing like the rest of us change our socks... hopefully I can figure out a way to get myself out there soon to make that happen.
The plan right now is to work at a soup kitchen on Thanksgiving. I will see if I can make that happen. Maybe Dad's church connections can help me on that one.
There will be more - I have to make sure that my list is a good one of things I truly want to do, but also are meaningful. I figure I will in reality have 150 things on my list when I am done. That way 90 of them will actually get done... wow is that practical of me...

No comments:
Post a Comment