Monday, October 30, 2006

I have great friends

I have such great friends - the news of my departure from BizNetix is now public and I have received such a nice warm response from my friends and my ex-client/friends. Thank you to all of those people who have taken the time to send a note and offer up a coffee break. Thank you for knowing me and knowing this has not been a light decision - but one made with much thought. Much thought.

That said I hardly ever look back - and the future is bright. And so is the sun here in Florida. On my list of 90 things to do before February... is to get a great tan. Best be getting to that now - I'll be back in cold and snowy Rochester By Wednesday Evening.

...best thing about that is the tiem I will get to spend with those great friends of mine when I get back!!

- Meg
other blog: http://meghanwier.blogspot.com

No comments: