My latest book took a turn this morning as I was driving around running errands. Up until now I have been thinking of the book as a time management book - and the irony of that was that I was having trouble finding the time to get it written. In a spurt of inspiration today I decided the book I would really like to write is more about relationships - friends, family, spouse, children, coworkers, strangers - geared towards Introverts. ("Hi, I'm Meg" The Shy Girl's Guide to Making Friends, New Contacts and Other Important Relationships) I have been told I need to capitalize on the niche that was carved out by my first book: Confessions of an Introvert-- and since this is where my passion is right now, this makes sense. The focus-refocus has energized my thinking and want of writing. This is a good thing!
On a side note my website has been going through a change-over/update again as I refocus that as well - much work still needs to be done as I added pages and need to re-arrange content, but I am taking bug reports/ideas at meghanwier@meghanwier.com. THANKS -
Meg
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment